Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta On PS3 Receives A Title Update
After playing through the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier beta, we experienced quite a few issues that impacted balancing quite a bit, but with the latest update today most of the problems should disappear.
Here are the changes that appeared on the Xbox 360 last week and PS3 this week:
- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.
Additional Weapon Changes:
- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.
Additional Equipment Changes:
- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.
Grenades power deduction
- Reduced the grenade blast kill-radius.
- Grenade fuse timer increased slightly
- PartySize for public matchmaking increased to 6 (was 4)
- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
- Doubled base XP gain to accelerate progression during the beta.
Source: Ubisoft Forums