Borderlands 2 PC Patch Version 1.3.0 Out Now
To go along with the Xbox 360 patch released earlier today, Gearbox has also put out a patch for the PC version of the game, which you can read all about below:
- Fixed the “use” description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding “use” to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi’s Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
Click to vote